Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested subjects: Internet site surfers.
DEL FRATE SRL in its capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site no data is kept after closing the browser.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- by the use of electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- creation of profiles relating to customers, suppliers or consumers;
- temporary treatments aimed at a rapid aggregation of data or their transformation into anonymous form.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Facebook Connect: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Customization;
- Facebook: Advertising service, Advertising target, Content customization;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimization;
- YouTube: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Customization, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- On schedule for each type of Cookie (maximum 2 years).
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find d etailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is DEL FRATE SRL (VIA DEGLI SCIPIONI 122, 00192 ROME (ROME); VAT number: 01377001001; who can be contacted at the following addresses: E-mail: email@example.com ; Telephone: 06/3211612) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the internet address https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?14797380319.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out research market or commercial communication.
Updated on 14/12/2020 Doc. 14797.51.380319.1894608
INFORMATION EX ART. 13 D.LGS. 196 of 30 JUNE 2003
(as well as pursuant to art. 122 of Legislative Decree. 30 June 2003, n. 196 and the General Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014)
- CHARACTERISTICS AND PURPOSE OF COOKIES INSTALLED BY THE SITE
While browsing our Site, information may be collected through the so-called “Technical cookies”. Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service “(see art. 122, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- “THIRD PARTY” COOKIES
While browsing the Site, in addition to the cookies that may be installed on your terminal through the Site, you may also receive cookies that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which they may reside some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the Site itself.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
- DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSENT TO ALL OR SOME COOKIES
If you want to deny consent to all or only some cookies or to select/deselect individual cookies or to obtain information on cookie management software, you can refer to this address: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le – your-choices.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Del Frate S.r.l., with registered office in Via degli Scipioni 118-122, 00192 Rome, Italy (hereinafter, the “Company”). Any request relating to personal data processed by Del Frate S.r.l. it can therefore be sent to the Data Controller at the registered office of the company, or by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of Managers is available at the headquarters of the Company and is available through a specific request formulated with the methods indicated above.
- BROWSER SETTINGS. PROCEDURE FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES AND DIRECT CONNECTION WITH THE DEDICATED BROWSER SECTION
- The following are the characteristics of the cookies and their classification used by the Site and their purposes:
In relation to the preferences expressed here, you can change them:
Below there is the updated link to the information and consent forms of third parties:
Type of cookie Description Information and removal
Google Analytics Used to identify the user’s session http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Youtube In some pages may incorporate video content that may recall Youtube cookies. http://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Internet Explorer https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari iOS (Apple mobile devices) https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265